How to Log In to Admin
1. To log in you must enter your user name and password. Your username is the one that was created for the organization. Go to the login page. Enter your username and password.
2. If you forgot your password, please click on the link “Forgot your password”. In the pop-up window, write your username to receive a new password. Then click on the button “send me a new password”. A new password will be generated and sent to your inbox. If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder. If it is not there, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To change your password, go to the Admin module and click on the Administration tab, then click on "Change admin password". Enter and confirm your new password. Don't forget to save.
4. If you have a user that has a registered email and has been assigned a profile, you can resend a user’s password by going to the Users module, select your user and click on the small envelope. This will resend the welcome email with their login details which include their username (email address) and password.
5. If you want to change a user's password, go to the Users module, select your user, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner. Enter and confirm the new password, don't forget to save. To learn more about profiles, please watch the video Intro to Profiles.