Intro to Profiles
Creating profiles is one of the most important steps when you are subscribed to the Users module in Private-Radar.
Profiles allow you to control your users' level of access to Private-Radar. Without a profile, users are not allowed to log in. When a profile has been selected for a user, they will receive an email with their password.
1. To create profiles, go to the Users module, click on the profiles icon in the top right-hand corner.
2. Here you can click on the plus button to start adding profile titles, for example, student, instructor, SMS manager, ops manager, finance department...
3. You can clearly define what each profile can view, add, edit, and delete in each module. The options are extensive so you can completely customize the application to your operations. The options correspond to the functionalities in each module.
4. When editing be sure to select the correct profile in the drop-down menu.
5. Go through each module on the left-hand menu to configure each profile. When you click on close it will automatically save.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Users Profiles to learn more!