Glossary of Terms
How to Add a Flight to Favorites
In this tutorial, you will learn how to add a flight to favorites.
If you add a flight to favorites, a small star will appear on the right-hand side of the flight ID number and you will be able to filter all of the flights that have been added to favorites.
This is a great way to organize flights and to find specific flights quickly.
ADD A FLIGHT TO FAVORITES: (0:27)
Let me show you how to do it:
1. First, sign in to your account.
2. Go to the Flights Module.
3. Click on the three-dot menu on the right-hand side of the flight you want to add to favorites and click on the "Add to favorites” option. You will view a small yellow star appear next to the flight ID number.
FILTER FAVORITE FLIGHTS: (0:51)
Now to filter your favorite flights and view your selection, you just have to follow these steps:
1. Go to the Flights Module.
2. Click on the “Filters” button on the top right-hand corner of the window.
3. Scroll down to the section "More Filters", check off the box “View only favorite flights”.
4. Click on “Save”.
Now your filter will be applied and you will only view your favorite flights.
NOTE: Make sure you check your other filters if you can't find a flight. For more information on flight filters please watch the video, How to Use the Flight Filters.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Flights Module to learn more!