How to Use the Flight Filters
In this tutorial you will learn how to use the flight filters.
1. Please sign in to your account.
2. Go to the Flights module.
3. Here you can see a list of the flights.
4. To filter the flights you can click on the filter icon on the top right-hand corner of the page.
5. Here you can select the flights displayed, such as today's flights, past number of flights, flights of the past number of days, weeks, or years. You can also select a specific date or range. You can search directly by the flight ID number.
6. Here you can select the information you want to be displayed, such as times, route, crew, lessons, maps or remarks.
7. You can filter by bases. If you select one or more bases, the aircraft and instructors that do not have any base assigned will not be displayed.
8. You can filter by flight types, such as solo or instruction.
9. You can view all aircraft or view only the selected aircraft. Use the drop-down menu to select the registration number of the aircraft from the list. You can add one or several aircraft.
10. You can filter by crew, with the option to view all pilots or view only the pilots you select in the drop-down menu.
11. Finally you can hide flights without take-off, view only IFR flights, and view only favorite flights.
12. If you enter a name of the filter at the bottom of the pop-up window, you can save the filter for quick and easy filtering in the future. The filter will be saved in the smart filters.
13. Otherwise just click ok and your filtered flights will be now be displayed.
NOTE: Please check your filters to make sure your settings are correct if you are having trouble finding a flight or with the information displayed.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Flights module to learn more!