How to View Footprints
In this tutorial, you will learn how to view footprints on bookings in the schedule module. Footprints will give you information about modifications made on all bookings.
Footprints will display the date, time, name, and action.
Let's get started:
1. First log into your account.
2. Go to the schedule module.
3. In the schedule tab you will see aircraft, simulator, and classroom bookings. Click on any booking and click on the footprints icon on the bottom right of the pop-up window.
Now you have all the history of any modifications that have been made. For example, when the booking was created, checked-in, cancelled, and so on. It will also display who the user was who made this modification.
This way you will be able to keep track of who did what and never be without this information in case you need it.
The same can be done if you go to the dispatch tab:
1. Just click on the dispatch tab and select an item from the list.
2. Click on the footprints icon.
Now you will have all the history of any modifications that have been made.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Schedule module to learn more!