How to View Flights
In this tutorial, you will learn how to view registered completed flights.
**VIEW FLIGHTS:** (0:11)
Now, to view the Flights Module:
1. First, sign in to your account.
2. Go to the Flights Module.
3. Here, a list of the completed flights will be displayed starting from the most recent flights. The gray bar will highlight the date and information that is displayed.
4. Here you can see flight information. The information you view includes the date, aircraft registration, route, times, crew, lessons, evaluations and so on…
REMEMBER: The information displayed will depend on the Roles and Privileges that are assigned to the user, as well as the filters. Check your flight filters and the selected information that is displayed. Just click on the filters button on the top right-hand corner of the page to customize the information that is filtered and displayed. To learn more about flight filters and smart filters, please watch the tutorials, How to Use the Flight Filters and Smart Filters for Flights.
5. To add a flight, click on the plus sign on the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
6. If you click on the three-dot menu on the right-hand side of the flight you can view more options available.
- Edit the flight. Simply edit or add more information.
- Evaluate the flight, fill in the global evaluation and grade the lessons. If you can’t access the evaluation, make sure the flight includes all the crew members and a lesson has been selected.
- View the evaluation after the lesson has been evaluated.
- Print the flight. Download the flight session sheet with the list of lessons and exercises, the grades, the flight information, and the map.
- View the map. Review the flight that was automatically recorded with the flight tracker, including all the flight information, such as the speed, altitude, and elevation. (If you are subscribed to our Aircraft Tracking System and the aircraft is equipped with an active flight tracker).
- Export the map to Google Earth.
- Divide the flight into two different flights with the same flight information by selecting the time the flight splits.
- Copy the flight. This will copy all the same information and total time to create a new flight.
- Delete the flight.
- Generate an invoice for the flight.
- View the footprints. This is a record of all the modifications that have been made and by which user.
- And finally, add a flight to favorites. This will add a star on the right of the flight number and you can quickly filter your favorite flights.
7. If you can't find a completed flight, please check your filters carefully.
Remember, aircraft bookings in the schedule module are not considered registered completed flights.
There are several ways you can create a registered flight.
You can manually add the flight in the Flights module or you can automatically create flights using the following methods:
1. Private-Radar's Aircraft Tracking System will automatically create a flight. The Flight-Tracker will synchronize with any information that is already registered in the aircraft booking, such as the crew and lesson, and register the unique flight number along with the precise times (start, taxi, take-off, landing, stop) when the flight is finished. This will calculate the total, block, airborne, and IF time.
2. The system can automatically create a flight by converting an aircraft booking into a flight for aircraft without a Flight-Tracker. Go to Settings>Schedule> ”Create flights automatically from the schedule for aircraft without Flight-Tracker”.
3. Manually check-in an aircraft booking that was previously created in the Schedule Module, either from the Schedule Module or the Home Page, in the “My bookings” card.
You can update any flight information by editing the flight.
**ROLES AND PRIVILEGES:** (4:06)
Be sure to check the Roles and Privileges for the Flights Module to ensure each user is able to access the appropriate functionalities according to their role within the organization.
1. Go to the Users Module.
2. Click on the "Roles" button.
3. Select a role from the drop-down list.
4. Click on the Flights tab.
5. Check off the box to view the Flights Module.
6. And review the list of information and functionalities to which you want to give access to each user role.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Flights Module to learn more!