How to Validate Flight and Ground Lessons
In this tutorial, I will show you how to validate flight and ground lessons.
If you validate a lesson, it will be counted as done in the student's progress. There will be no evaluation but it will be shown as completed.
This is a simple way to help you manage students that are coming from other schools or have previously completed some lessons in a course and are not starting from zero.
VALIDATE FLIGHT LESSONS:
1. First, log in to your account.
2. Go to the Users module.
Note: Even though this is essentially related to courses you will do this from the Users module so you can validate flight and ground lessons individually per user.
3. Now select a user. I am going to choose Silvia Bello.
4. Click on the courses tab.
5. Click on View progress for the course you want to select.
6. Expand the phase for flights on the left-hand side.
7. Select the flight lesson (one that has not already been completed or evaluated).
8. Click on the three dots to expand the menu.
9. Click on validate lesson. You will be prompted with the message, "If you validate this lesson, it will be counted as done in the student's progress." You can add a comment.
10. Click ok.
VALIDATE GROUND LESSONS:
You can do the same for ground lessons.
1. Expand the module for ground lessons on the right-hand side.
2. Select the ground lesson (one that has not already been complete).
3. Validate and click on the checkmark.
4. You will be prompted with the message, "If you validate this lesson, it will be counted as done in the student's progress." You can add a comment.
5. Click ok.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Courses module to learn more!