Smart Filters for Schedule
In this tutorial, I will show you how to use Smart Filters for the Schedule.
1. First, log into your account.
2. Go to the Schedule Module.
3. Click on the filters icon on the top right-hand corner.
4. Here you can select the view as large or compact.
5. You can define the time range of the displayed schedule.
6. You can select which bases you want to be displayed, if you select none, all aircraft with or without a defined base will be displayed. The base filter will also refine the aircraft, instructors, and classrooms.
7. You can filter by booking types.
8. You can filter by aircraft.
9. You can filter by instructors and other users.
10. You can also filter by classrooms.
Now, once you have defined your filters, you can save smart filters to quickly view the configured information without having to change all the filters each time. Just enter the name of the filter to save it and click "Ok".
To apply the smart filter, expand the Smart Filters menu above the schedule and select the smart filter.
Here you can also delete a smart filter by clicking on the "X".
Please watch more in-depth tutorials to learn more about the Schedule Module.