How to Set a Standard Grade
In this tutorial, I will show you how to set a Standard Grade for a specific Exercise.
You can do this when you add or edit flight lesson exercises. The Standard Grade is set to 3 by default. The Standard Grade will be applied when you evaluate flight lessons.
Let's get started.
1. First, log into your account.
2. Go to the Courses module.
3. Select the Course.
4. Select the Flights tab.
1. Click on the plus icon on the right-hand side of the page.
2. Go to the Exercises section and click on the Add Item button. Here you can Add the exercise and set the Standard Grade.
1. Go to the Courses module.
2. Select the Course.
3. Select the Flights tab.
4. Select a lesson from the list and click on the pencil icon on the right-hand side.
5. Select an Exercise from the list and click on the pencil icon on the right-hand side.
6. Set the Standard Grade.
Note: the "Type" must be defined as "Exercise" to set a Standard Grade.
Don't forget to click OK.
**ROLES AND PRIVILEGES:** (1:02)
A user must have the corresponding Roles and Privileges to be able to set a Standard Grade. Follow these steps:
1. Go to the Users Module.
2. Click on the Roles and Privileges icon on the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Select a role from the dropdown list, for example, Flight Instructor.
4. Click on the Courses Tab.
5. Check off the boxes of Add and Edit Courses.
Once you have checked off these boxes, the user will be allowed to set a Standard Grade for a specific exercise.
To learn more about the Courses Module, Please watch the corresponding tutorials.