How to Evaluate a Flight Lesson
In this tutorial you will learn how to evaluate a flight lesson.
1. First sign into your account.
2. Go to the Flights module.
3. Select the flight. You can use the filters to help you search if needed. Please note, if the flight has not been already added then you may need to add the flight first. Please watch the corresponding video on How to Add/Edit/Delete a Flight.
4. Once you select the flight to evaluate, just click on the 3 dots menu on the right-hand side, and click on "Evaluate flight".
5. The flight evaluation window will open. Here you can select the score from the evaluation scale for the global evaluation items and each manoeuvre.
6. If you have many items to evaluate in the lesson you can quickly select the top row score to evaluate all of the items the same then adjust them as needed.
7. You can add remarks on the global evaluation and a comment on each manoeuvre.
8. In the signature field, just enter your password to sign the evaluation electronically.
9. Don't forget to save.
10. To view the evaluation, go to the flights module, click on the 3 dots next to the flight and select "view evaluation".
NOTE: If the flight does not have a lesson associated to it you will not be able to evaluate it. You must go to flights, select the flight, click on edit, scroll to lessons and click "Select". Select the course and phase. You will prompted to configure the flight for the lesson. Click OK if the lesson is correct. The same applies to the student and instructor. Please edit the flight before evaluating if the student or instructor is not selected. You can also click "Evaluate" directly from the edit flight window. Don't forget to save.
To learn how to do offline evaluations please watch the corresponding video.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Flights module to learn more!