How to Divide a Flight
In this tutorial, you will learn how to divide a flight. Dividing a flight will create two flights with the same information (crew, etc.) divided at the times you define. This can be done to split a flight that has already been completed and added. In the special circumstance that you may want to define more than one pilot in command throughout the flight or if multiple lessons need to be accounted for that were performed in one flight sequence.
1. Simply sign in to your account.
2. Go to the flights module.
3. Select the flight and click on the three dots to expand the menu on the right-hand side of the flight.
4. Select Divide flight.
5. Enter the exact time you would like to divide the flight and click save.
6. Now you will see two flights on the same day with the indicated times shown accordingly. You can edit the flight information to edit details such as the pilot in command or the lesson.
7. Don't forget to save.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Flights module to learn more!