How to Create a Class of Students in a Course
By creating a class you can easily select the students in a course to visualize an overview of the students' progress. In the Courses Module you can create a 'class' of students, for example, "Class of 2020" or "Class of 2021". A student can be in only one class per course.
1. First log into your account.
2. To create a class, go to the Courses Module.
3. Click on a course, such as PPL.
4. Click on the "Students" tab.
5. Click on the plus sign on the right-hand side of the page.
6. Click on the "Add class" button on the bottom of the pop-up window.
7. To add students to the class, click on the class you just created on the left hand side of the window. Select a student from the drop-down list and click add.
8. If you can't find the student in the list you must add them to the course first. Simply follow the same steps but add the student to "ALL STUDENTS". Then add them to a class.
9. To view students' progress in a course, go to the Courses Module, click on students, select flights or ground. You can also hide finished and/or hide inactive students by checking the boxes. Now click on the drop-down menu "All Classes" and select the class of students you would like to view. Otherwise "All Classes" will display all the students in the course.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Courses Module to learn more!