How to Copy a Course
You can quickly create a copy of a course and subsequently edit the title and lessons as desired.
1. First log into your account
2. Go to the courses module
3. Select the course you want to cop
4. Click on the copy icon on the top right-hand corner of the page.
5. A pop up window will ask you "Are you sure you want to copy this course ?". Click Yes.
6. You will be redirected to the list of courses and you will see the course with the same title along with the "COPY" added at the end.
7. You can now click on the copy of the course and click on the edit button on the top right-hand corner of the page.
8. Here you can edit the title and description. You can set to active or inactive. Dont forget to save.
9. If you want to edit a lesson in the course simply click on the edit button next to the lesson.
10. If you want to delete a lesson in the course, click on the trashcan icon next to the lesson.
11. If you want to change the order of the lessons, drag and drop by clicking on the stacked three lines on the left-hand side of the lesson.
12. To add a new lesson, click on the + sign on the right-hand side of the page.
13. You can follow these same steps for not only flight lessons but also ground lessons
(When you copy a course it only copies the syllabus, not the students.)
To learn how to add students to a course, please watch the video How to Add Students to a Course.