How to Check Off a Student as Finished in a Course
In this tutorial, you will learn how to check off a student as finished in a course.
This way you will be able to filter your students progress by hidding students who have already finished. You will be able to keep all of your student’s records including evaluations, exams, attendance, and flights.
CHECK OFF ONE STUDENT:
1. First, log into your account.
2. Go to the Users module.
3. Select the student.
4. Click on the courses tab.
5. Next to the course you will see "In Progress" or "Finished".
6. If you click on the edit icon, the small pencil, you can edit the status.
7. Don't forget to save.
CHECK OFF SEVERAL STUDENTS:
Alternatively, you can do this from the Courses module directly and check off several students as finished.
1. Go to the Courses module.
2. Select a course, such as PPL.
3. Click on the students tab.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the progress table to the section of Lessons.
5. Check off the small box to mark a student as finished, as I will do now for our student Julie Apton (JAP). Now the screen will reload and hide the finished students. You see Julie has disappeared from the progress overview.
If you want to undo this action, make sure you unselect the "Hide finished" box on top of the progress table to display the finished students as well and uncheck the finished box button for that student.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Courses module to learn more!