How to Check-In a Flight
In this tutorial, I will show you how to check-in a flight.
The Check-in is not obligatory. It helps you create flights from the bookings directly, allowing you to edit the information. Once a flight has been check-in and created you will have the option to evaluate the lesson.
If you have a Flight Tracker installed on the aircraft you do not need to manually check in a flight. The Aircraft Tracking System will automatically synchronize with the information from the booking in the schedule and create the flight with the precise times and flight information.
**HOW TO CHECK IN A FLIGHT** (0:40)
1. Go to the Schedule module.
2. Select the Schedule tab.
3. Select the booking you want to check-in.
4. Click on the small check-in icon. The system displays the Edit Flight window where you can edit the flight times and information if necessary.
5. Click Save. This will create a flight.
Go to the Flights module to view the flight that has just been checked in and created.
The Dispatch tab shows all the pending, canceled, dispatched, checked-in, and invoiced flights.
**HOW TO UNDO CHECK-IN** (1:17)
1. Go to the Schedule Module.
2. Go to the Dispatch tab.
3. Scroll down to the Checked In section.
4. Select a flight and click Undo Check In.
5. The following message appears: "Attention! Do you want to delete the flight associated with this booking?". Select "OK" to confirm or "No" to cancel.
**ROLES AND PRIVILEGES** (1:42)
To manage check-ins, a user must have the Roles and Privileges to do so. To set this up, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Users Module.
2. Click on the Roles button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Select a role from the drop-down list.
4. Click on the Schedule tab.
5. Scroll down to the Dispatch section.
6. Select the option Check In Flights.
For more information about the Roles and Privileges of the Schedule Module, please watch the video How to Manage the Roles and Privileges of the Schedule Module.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Schedule Module to learn more!