How to Check-In a Flight
In this tutorial, I will show you how to check-in a flight.
1. First, sign in to your account.
2. Go to the schedule module.
3. Select the schedule tab.
4. Click on a booking you want to check-in.
5. Click on the small check-in icon. The Edit Flight window will open and you can edit the flight times and information if necessary.
6. Click Save. This will create a flight.
Now you can go to the flights module and see the flight that has just been checked-in and created.
To view the flow of your operations, you can click on the Dispatch tab.
Here you will see all the pending, canceled, dispatched, checked-in, and invoiced flights.
Check-in is not obligatory. It is a tool that will help you quickly create flights from the bookings directly, allowing you to edit the information. Once a flight has been checked-in and created you will now have the option to evaluate the lesson.
If you have the Aircraft Tracking System installed on the aircraft you do not need to manually check-in a flight. The Flight-Tracker will detect the stop of the aircraft, synchronize with the information from the booking in the schedule, and automatically create the flight with the precise times and flight information.
Please watch the tutorial, How to Evaluate a Flight Lesson.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Schedule and Flight modules to learn more!