How to Add/Edit/Delete News
In this tutorial, I will show you how to add, edit, and delete posts in the news feed in the News Module.
Please watch the tutorial, How to Manage the Roles and Privileges for the News Module to learn how to configure the privileges for each role.
1. First, log in to your account.
2. Go to the News Module.
3. Click on the "Add News" button in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
4. Write a title and add content.
5. You can change the font, text size, and format. Add lists, tables, links, images, and videos.
6. If the post is important news and you don't want anyone to miss it, check off the box 'Mandatory reading' and this will be the first thing they see when they log in.
7. Don't forget to preview before you save!
1. To edit a post just click on the edit icon.
1. To delete just click on the trashcan.