How to View/Filter/Sign a Mailing
In this tutorial, I will show you how to view, filter, and sign an email in the Mailing Module.
To view a received email, follow the next steps:
1. First, log in to your account.
2. Go to the Mailing Module.
3. Here you will see all the received emails displayed in a list on the left-hand side of the page, with the sender’s name, the subject, a preview of the email, and the date.
4. Unread emails will be displayed with the subject and date in blue. Unsigned emails will be displayed with the subject and date in red along with a red pencil icon. You will be able to filter the email list by clicking the "Unread" and "Unsigned" buttons on the top bar.
5. You can also click on the refresh button on the right-hand side of the top bar to search for newly received emails.
6. Scroll through your email list and click on the email you want to view to display it on the right-hand side of the window.
7. View who has read and signed (if requested) each email by clicking on the three dots next to the recipients. A pop-up window will display a list of all the recipients with a green check or a red “x” in the corresponding column next to each user to indicate if the user has read and/or signed the email.
8. Click on “Close” to close the window.
Now let me show you how to filter your email list:
1. To view only the unread emails, click on the "Unread" button so it turns blue. Click on the button again to remove the filter. The button will turn light gray again.
2. To view only the unsigned emails, click on the "Unsigned" button so it turns red. Click on the button again to remove the filter. The button will turn light gray again.
3. To view the unread emails that are also unsigned, click on both buttons so they turn blue and red respectively. To remove the filters, click on the buttons so they turn light gray again.
On the top bar a number will display the total email, the number of unread emails and the number of unsigned emails.
To sign emails:
1. Click on the email which you are requested to sign. Unsigned emails will be displayed with the subject and date in red along with a red pencil icon.
2. Click on the "Sign" button on the top right-hand corner of the email.
3. You will be prompted with a window to sign the email. Enter your password to sign.
4. And click “Sign” to accept. Or click on "Cancel" to go back to the email without signing.
REMEMBER: Check the profile rights for the Mailing Module to define which features users can access.
For more information on the Mailing Module, please watch the other tutorials.