How to View and Download Invoices
Welcome to Private-Radar tutorials.
In this tutorial, I will explain to you how to view and download your monthly invoices.
You will receive a notification via email of all the new invoices generated. The emails will be sent to the company’s registered email. You can view this email in the Admin Module under the Company tab. If you want to change the email where you receive the notifications, you can do so by going to Settings/Notifications, and adding or changing the email under "Invoices", you can add more emails by separating them with a comma ",".
To view a list of the company invoices, follow the next steps:
1. First, log in to your account.
2. Go to the Admin Module.
3. Click on the Invoices tab.
4. Here you can view the account balance along with a list of all the previous invoices and payments generated. Scroll the list to find the date, transaction, invoice number, and invoice and payment amount.
To download the invoices:
1. Go to the Admin Module.
2. Click on the Invoices tab.
3. Select the invoice you want to download and click on the blue arrow icon.
4. The invoice will download a PDF, which includes a summary of the monthly subscription to the Flight School Management System and the Aircraft Tracking System. This will include a detailed summary of the flight tracker monthly subscription, hours of flight, inactive flight trackers, and each module.
For any subscription to the Flight School Management System, the invoice details will include a list of each aircraft with a report of the status and days active or inactive.
For the Aircraft Tracking System, the invoice details will include a list of each flight tracker and its corresponding IMEI, status, and days active or inactive.
NOTE: According to your contract, the amount for each invoice will be paid via SEPA B2B direct debit. The amount will be charged within 10 days from when the invoice was generated to the bank account that you previously registered. If this is not the case, you will find a link on the invoice to pay the amount online by credit card within 15 days from when the invoice was generated.
For more information about the Admin Module, please watch the other tutorials.