How to View Flights
In this tutorial you will learn how to view completed flights that have already been added to the system.
1. First sign into your account.
2. Go to the Flights module.
3. Here a list of the completed flights will be displayed starting from the most recent flights. The gray bar will highlight the date and information that is displayed.
4. Here you can see flight information. The information displayed depends on your profile rights and your filters. This includes information such as aircraft, registration, route, times, crew, lessons, evaluations and so on...
5. If you click on the 3 dots on the right-hand side of the flight you can select more options that are available to you
6. It is very important to check your filters and selected information that is displayed. Just click on the filters button on the top right-hand corner of the page to customize the information that is filtered and displayed. To learn more about flight filters and smart filters, please watch the video, How to Use the Flight Filters.
7. If you can't find a completed flight, please check your filters carefully.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Flights module to learn more!