In this tutorial, I will show you how to change your Logbook Settings.
1. First, log in to your account.
2. Expand the menu on the top left-hand corner of the page.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Logbook from the left-hand side of the settings window.
5. As the administrator, you can choose the logbook times to be based on any of the following options:
Total time (Start-Stop)
Block time (Taxi-Stop)
Air time (Takeoff-Landing)
6. You can round times to the closest 5 min.
7. You can customize the number of lines per page. General users can only customize the number of lines per page in their logbook.
8. Don't forget to save.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Admin Settings to learn more!