In this tutorial, I will show you how to define a default VAT and choose whether you want to automatically generate an invoice after each flight. That is anytime a flight is added or modified in the system an invoice would be generated based on the aircraft rates and the flight times.
It's easy. Let's get started.
1. Just log in to your organization's account.
2. Go to the menu in the top left-hand corner of the page.
3. Select 'Settings'.
4. Select 'Invoices' from the menu on the left.
5. Here you can define the VAT percentage and activate or deactivate the option to 'Automatically generate an invoice after each flight'.
6. Remember to save your settings.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Admin Settings to learn more!