Flight Currency Settings
In this tutorial, I will show you how to set up your Currency Settings.
Solo Flight: Define the minimum number of landings required in the past number of months to be able to perform a solo flight.
Flight with passengers: The minimum number of landings in the past number of months.
Let's get started.
1. First, log in to your account.
2. Expand the menu on the top left-hand corner of the page.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Currency on the left-hand side of the menu.
5. Select the minimum number of landings in the past number of months for both solo flight and flight with passengers. This will apply to each aircraft type.
6. Don't forget to save.
This information can be viewed per user by going to the Users module:
1. Select the user.
2. Click on the currency tab.
3. Here you will find a summary per aircraft.
Depending on User constraints in the Schedule Settings, you can prevent booking when not current and/or prevent dispatch when currency not valid.