Glossary of Terms
In this tutorial, I will show you how to set up the General Settings for the Schedule.
1. To configure the Dispatch Settings, expand the menu in the top left-hand corner of the page and select Settings.
2. Select Dispatch from the menu on the left.
3. Here you can set up whether a signature is mandatory for dispatch.
4. You can also define time constraints by preventing dispatch before or after a certain time.
5. Let's have a look at the Aircraft constraints. You can prevent
dispatch when a maintenance item is overdue on an aircraft or Prevent dispatch when a certificate has expired.
6. You can also define user constraints for dispatch, such as the following:
Prevent dispatch when a booking has not been approved.
Prevent dispatch when a certificate has expired.
Prevent dispatch when currency is not valid. (this refers to the number of landings solo or with a passenger on different aircraft types.)
Prevent dispatch when the user's account is below the minimum amount defined in User / Account / Settings.
Prevent dispatch when TSA not valid (for the US only).
Once you have configured your Settings, don't forget to save!
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Admin Settings to learn more!