How to Configure Email Notifications (admin)
Private-Radar will automatically send emails to the student and the instructor for new, approved or canceled bookings. You have the option to define who else will receive a notification by adding a list of e-mails in your notification settings.
1. To begin, sign into your account and expand the menu in the top left-hand corner of the page.
2. Click on settings, notifications. You can add several different emails. The e-mails in the lists have to be separated by a comma. Here you can decide who else receives notifications for new or modified bookings, approved bookings, and canceled bookings.
3. Select the sliding button if you "Do not want to send an email if only the aircraft or the classroom change."
4. In this window you can also define who will receive email notifications when an SMS event occurs.
5. You can also define who will receive email notifications related to invoices for your Private-Radar account.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Admin Settings to learn more!