How to Configure the Profile Rights for the Admin Module
In this tutorial, I will show you how to configure the profile rights for the Admin Module.
These rights should be reserved only for the Administration profile, since the Admin Module contains more private information.
By default, the primary Admin account will always have access to the Admin Module but in the case that you want to allow other users to be able to access this module you can create a profile, such as Administration, and grant the access rights to those you wish to share access to the Admin Module,
Let me show you how it works:
1. First, log in to your account.
2. Go to the Users Module.
3. Click on the profiles icon on the right-hand side.
4. Select a profile from the drop-down menu. For example, I am going to select the profile 'Administration'.
5. Select Admin from the menu on the left-hand side.
6. Check off the box ‘View admin’ so the profile can access the Admin Module.
7. I will allow this profile to view the modules' information, which will allow the option to subscribe to or unsubscribe from each module.
8. I will also allow this profile to view flight-trackers, as well as view orders and order new flight trackers.
9. I can give this profile the right to view the ‘Administrator’ tab that contains the contact information and can allow him to change the admin password.
10. The same for the Company information.
11. I can allow the Administration to view Private-Radar invoices.
12. And finally, to view the ‘General terms and conditions’.
This way you can set up the profile configuration for the Admin Module according to the access you want to grant to each profile along with all the other modules.