How to Add Students to a Course
You can quickly create a copy of a course and subsequently edit the title and lessons as desired.
1. To add students to a course you must first log in to your account.
2. Go to the courses module.
3. Click on the course, such as ATPL.
4. Click on the students tab.
5. Click on the plus sign on the right-hand side of the page.
6. Select a student from the drop-down menu and click on the plus button.
7. Add as many students as you want to a course.
You can also create a class of students, for example, "Class of 2021".
For more information on how to create a class, please watch the video, How to Create a Class of Students in a Course.