How to Add Other Users to the Schedule
In this tutorial I will show you how to add other users to be displayed on the schedule page.
By default you will see Aircraft, Flight Instructors, Theory Instructors, and classrooms displayed on the Schedule.
If you want any other users to be displayed on the schedule apart from in their Aircraft and Ground Lesson bookings you can add a line on the schedule to display this user the same way instructors are displayed.
1. First log in to your account.
2. Go to the Users module.
3. Click on the ‘Schedule’ tab.
4. Now click on the filters icon on the top right-hand corner of the page.
5. The schedule filters window will open, now scroll down and click on the option "Add other users".
6. Now you can select the users. You can quickly filter by group by selecting a group from the drop-down menu and select the users in the group.
7. Remember to click 'OK' to save.
For example, I am going to add Elizabeth Tartar to the schedule. Let's see how this looks now. Great, there she is. Now if I want to remove her, open the filters again, scroll down to other users and uncheck the box next to her name. Don't forget to click OK. Now she is no longer displayed on the schedule.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Schedule module to learn more!