How to Add/Edit/Delete News
In this tutorial, I will show you how to add, edit, and delete posts to the news feed in the News Module if you have the profile rights to do so.
1. First, log in to your account.
2. Go to the News module.
3. Click on the 'Add news' button in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
4. Write a title and add content.
5. You can change the font, text size, and format. Add lists, tables, links, images, and videos. You can even add some coding if you want.
6. If the post is important news and you don't want anyone to miss it, check off the box 'Mandatory reading' and this will be the first thing they see when they log in.
7. Don't forget to preview before you save!
1. To edit a post just click on the edit icon.
1. To delete just click on the trashcan.
Lastly, to like a post, just click on the thumbs up!
To learn more, please watch the tutorial, How to Configure the Profile Rights for the News Module.