How to Add/Edit/Delete Flight Instructors' Activity
In this tutorial, you will learn how to add, edit, and delete flight instructors' activity.
1. First, log in to your account.
2. Go to the Schedule module.
3. Select the schedule tab.
4. On top of the schedule, you will see the current date. You can select from the display option in the drop-down menu by choosing Day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks, or month view.
5. Flight instructors' bookings will automatically appear on the schedule when you schedule them in an aircraft booking. Additionally, you can also scroll down to the flight instructors on the schedule and add an activity. Click directly on the schedule at the desired time to schedule Flight instructors' activities. An Activity window will open and you can add the information.
6. Choose from the drop-down menu or type the activity. Select the date and time, check off the repeat box if applicable.
7. Don't forget to save. If you click outside the booking window the information will not be saved.
8 . The same can be done for Theory instructors.
1. Now that you have created an activity you can drag and drop the activity directly on the schedule to adjust the time.
2. To edit the activity, just click on the activity and select the Edit icon (the little pencil).
3. This will open the activity window where you can make your modifications and save.
1. To delete an activity click directly on the activity and select the Delete icon (the small trash can).
2. You will be prompted with the message "You are going to delete this reservation. This cannot be undone. Are you sure?". Click YES or NO.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Schedule module to learn more!