How to Add/Edit/Delete Files and Folders
In this tutorial, I will show you how to add, edit, and delete files and folders in the Documents Module.
Depending on your profile rights you may have the option to perform all tasks or you may have limited access. Please watch the tutorial, How to Configure the Profile Rights for the Documents Module, to learn more.
1. First, log in to your account.
2. Go to the Documents Module.
3. To add, hover over the plus sign in the bottom right-hand corner and select 'Add file' or 'Add folder'.
4. If you add a file, you can upload it directly to the current folder.
5. If you add a folder, create the folder name and save.
To edit a folder name, just click on the 3 dots next to the folder, select 'Edit', change the folder name, and save.
Likewise, to delete a folder or file, just click on the 3 dots next to the folder or file, select 'Delete'. You will be prompted with a message "You are going to delete the folder and all documents inside. This action cannot be undone." Type DELETE to confirm or cancel.