How to Add & Edit a User
1. Log into your account and click on the USERS module. On the top right-hand corner you have a few icons, click on the + sign to add a new user. This will open a window where you can select the type of user, choose if they are active or inactive and also define whether they are in flight, grounded or stalled.
2. Upload a picture.
3. Below you can add the user information. The most important information needed is the name and email address.
Without an email address, the user will not be given access to Private-Radar. If your user is an instructor you can select the type, such as flight or ground instructor. You can also add their address and emergency contact information. If you want to add a note there is also a space to add some free text.
4. The most important step is to select a Profile. Profiles allow you to control the access of your users. Without a Profile, users are not allowed to log in. When the Profile has been selected, they will receive an email with their password.
5. To create Profiles, click on the profile icon from the main User page.
REMEMBER: If the user doesn't have an EMAIL address and a Profile, they will not be able to access Private-Radar. For more information about Profiles, please watch the tutorial on how to create Profiles.
6. Now we are almost done. You can also choose a main base and temporary base for a period of time.
7. This is also where you can enable auto-invoicing for a user. Auto-invoicing allows the application to generate invoices based on the flights and the rate set on each aircraft. The crew of each flight has to be set, and the rates for each aircraft have to be defined.
8. When you are done don't forget to save.
1. To edit a user, go to the Users module, select your user, and click on the edit icon on the top right-hand corner of the page. This will open the user information window. Here you can edit or add information, change the photo, change the Profile, etc.
2. Don't forget to save when you are done.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Users module to learn more!