How to Add/Edit/Delete a Squawk
ADD IN FLIGHTS MODULE:
You can add squawks to a flight by going to the Flights module.
When you add a new flight you can add the squawk in the text box at the bottom of the window.
Or you can edit a flight to add a squawk. Just select the flight and click on the 3 dots on the right-hand side to edit the flight.
Scroll down to the Squawks text box and write the issue. You can also add documents and comments.
ADD IN AIRCRAFTS MODULE:
Alternatively, if you have the profile rights to add squawks, you can manage squawks related to an aircraft directly in the Aircraft module.
1. First, go to the Aircraft module.
2. Select the aircraft.
3. Click on the Squawks tab.
4. Here you can add a squawk by clicking the "+ Add a squawk" button.
5. In the pop-up window, the date in time will automatically be set to the current date and time, edit if necessary.
6. Type the issue in the text box.
7. Add any constraints by checking off the box. You can ground the aircraft, prevent night flights, and/or prevent IFR flights.
8. You can select the status to initial, in progress, or closed.
9. You can also add some text to note the actions taken.
10. Don't forget to save.
To edit just click on the Edit icon.
To delete click on the Delete icon.
For more information on the Aircraft module, please watch the corresponding tutorials.