How to Add/Edit/Delete a Course
Private-Radar can manage all of your courses and lessons.
1. First, log into your account and go to the Courses module.
2. To create a new course, click on the plus sign on the top right-hand side of the page.
3. Add a reference number, name, and description.
4. You can also set it to active or inactive. An inactive course will not be available for bookings and can be filtered when managing your courses.
5. Don't forget to save.
Now click on the course you just created and you can start adding flight lessons, ground lessons, and students.
Please watch the corresponding tutorials to learn more:
1. To edit the course, just click on the edit icon (the little pencil) on the top right-hand corner of the page.
2. Here you can change the reference, name, and description.
3. You can also set the course to active or inactive.
1. To delete the course, just click on the delete icon (the small trash can on the top right-hand corner of the page)
2. You will be prompted with a warning "Are you sure you want to delete this course ? This cannot be undone."
3. If you are sure, click YES or cancel by clicking NO.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Courses module to learn more!