How to Add/Edit/Delete/Cancel a Ground Lesson
In this tutorial, you will learn how to add, edit, delete, and cancel a ground lesson booking.
1. Please sign in to your account.
2. Go to the Schedule module.
3. Select the schedule tab.
4. On top of the schedule, you will see the current date. You can select from the display option in the drop-down menu by choosing Day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks, or month view.
5. Scroll to the bottom where you will find Classrooms. Here you can schedule ground lessons by reserving a classroom. You can do this by clicking on the classroom at the desired time of the booking. A window will open to reserve a classroom.
6. Please select Private or Public on the top left-hand corner of the booking window. For more information on Private or Public bookings, please watch the video How to Create Public & Private Bookings.
7. You can now adjust the date and time if needed.
8. Confirm you have selected the correct classroom.
9. Select your instructor from the drop-down menu.
10. Select the course and lesson.
11. Click the select students button to add students to the classroom reservation.
12. You can add a comment and repeat the lesson desired.
13. Don't forget to save. (You can also use the save and next option to automatically schedule the next theoretical lesson and just change the date and time.) Please watch the corresponding video to learn more.
1. Now that you have created a classroom booking you can drag&drop the booking directly on the schedule to adjust the time or change the classroom. To edit the booking information, just click on the booking and select the Edit icon (the little pencil) this will open the classroom reservation window where you can edit and save.
1. To delete a booking click directly on the booking and select the Delete icon (the small trashcan).
2. You will be prompted with the message "You are going to delete this reservation. This cannot be undone. Are you sure?".
3. Click YES or NO.
Deleted bookings will not be accounted for and will not be included in reports. Deleted bookings do not send an email to the student and instructor to notify them of the deletion.
Deleting a booking should just be used for mistakes that can't be corrected by editing. Otherwise, we recommend canceling the booking.
1. To cancel a booking click directly on the booking and select the Cancel icon (the small circle with the diagonal line through it).
2. You will be prompted with a cancel booking window where you can select a reason from the drop-down menu. If the reason is not listed you can choose "other" which will allow you to write the reason in the text box.
3. If you want to send an email to the student and the instructor to notify them of the cancellation, please check off the Send Email checkbox and click OK.
Cancellations will be accounted for and can be used to create reports in the reports module.
Please watch more in-depth tutorials about the Schedule module to learn more!