How to Add/Delete Aircraft Documents
In this tutorial, I will show you how to add and delete aircraft documents.
1. First sign in to your account.
2. Go to the Aircraft Module.
3. Select an aircraft.
4. Click on the Documents tab.
5. Click the 'Add a document' button. You can add as many documents as you want.
To delete, just click on the trash icon on the left of the document you want to delete.
You will be prompted with a warning, "You are going to delete this document. Are you sure?" Please select 'Yes' if you are sure or 'No' to cancel.
You can control who can view, add, edit, and delete aircraft documents in the Profile Rights by following these simple steps:
1. Go to the Users Module.
2. Click on the profiles icon.
3. Select the profile from the drop-down menu.
4. Select 'Aircraft' from the menu on the left.
5. You must check the box 'View Aircraft'.
6. You can check off the boxes View, Add, and/or Delete documents.
The aircraft documents will be synchronized with the Documents Module and will be in the aircraft folder.
For more information on the Aircraft Module, please check out our other tutorials.